Cammie Buehler | March 8, 2017
Photos courtesy of Weber Photographers
Zingerman’s Great American Food Tour is returning to the Grand Traverse Bay region and we are thrilled at the opportunity to welcome travelers to the Cherry Basket Farm for the second year in a row.
The Cherry Basket Farm stop includes the following:
- A tour of the historical Cherry Basket Farm barns and outbuildings with Cammie Buehler of Epicure Catering & Cherry Basket Farm
- A cheese history and tasting with Boss Mouse Cheese owner and cheesemaker Sue Kurta
- A tour of the Cherry Basket Farm fields and discussion of farming with grower Nic Welty, owner of 9 Bean Rows Farm and Bakery
- A tour of Epicure Catering’s indoor and outdoor kitchen with chef and co-owner Andy Schudlich.
- The culmination of the tour is a farm to table meal served alfresco (weather permitting).
This food tour begins Friday, June 9th and concludes June 11th, with the Cherry Basket stop on Sunday, June 11th. To learn more about the Grand Traverse Bay tour including other stops, lodging, and ticket availability please visit zingermansfoodtours.com
The following photos are from the 2016 Zingerman’s Food Tour at Cherry Basket Farm.