Photos courtesy of Weber Photographers
Zingerman’s Great American Food Tour is returning to the Grand Traverse Bay region and we are thrilled at the opportunity to welcome travelers to the Cherry Basket Farm for the second year in a row.
- A tour of the historical Cherry Basket Farm barns and outbuildings with Cammie Buehler of Epicure Catering & Cherry Basket Farm
- A cheese history and tasting with Boss Mouse Cheese owner and cheesemaker Sue Kurta
- A tour of the Cherry Basket Farm fields and discussion of farming with grower Nic Welty, owner of 9 Bean Rows Farm and Bakery
- A tour of Epicure Catering’s indoor and outdoor kitchen with chef and co-owner Andy Schudlich.
- The culmination of the tour is a farm to table meal served alfresco (weather permitting).